The PORT Campground & Docks
· Quiet Hours:
· Speed Limit: 5 MPH
· Golf Carts: Operated by licensed drivers age 16 and over
· Alcohol: 21 and over only, drink responsibly
· Fires: Appropriate rings & grills only, attended until extinguished
· Fireworks: None of any kind
· Pets: Leashed, current on vaccinations, clean up waste
· Exterior Improvements: Only with written permission, nothing that impedes mowing, maintenance, or safety
· Transfers: No tenant may reassign a campsite
You are responsible for your behavior, the behavior or your guests, and the behavior of your pets.
We welcome your feedback for maintenance and concerns by email at email@example.com or by phone at (740) 590-4882.
DIAL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES
Use extreme caution. You are using this property and its facilities at your own risk. Montle LLC assumes no liability or fault for accidents, injuries, or damages. Montle LLC is not responsible for any loss of property, life, or limb. Children must be supervised at all times.
This property is located in a flood plain. Take all precautions necessary to secure yourself, your loved ones, and your personal property.
Our goals is to provide a safe and fun, family friendly camping environment. Please respect our policies and your neighbors.